Fees and Terms
Registration deadline is 15 June 2014. Registration can be done only via online. Please read the information / guidance and follow the instruction accordingly. Successful registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
- General information
- Registration guidance for members of associations in Europe
- Registration guidance for the nonmembers and external attendees
- Online registration
- Registration Fee includes Hotel (1 twin room per 2 people, 3 nights, check-in: 23th, checkout: 26th) and all meals (3*breakfast, 2*lunch, 2*dinner) and coffee breaks during 24~25 July.
- Please leave the name with whom you wish to share the room during the registration. If not, EKC2014 organizing committee organizes your roommate for you.
- Please note that credit cards or traveller's check shall not be accepted.
- No Refund allowed after 15 June 2014.
Registration guidance for members of associations in Europe
※ EUROPE Local Associations
The local associations in Europe (EU-Member) are VeKNI (Germany), KSEAUK (UK), ASCoF (France), KOSEAA (Austria), KOSEANL (Netherlands), KSEAS (Swiss), AKSTS Russia (Russia), KOSES (Finland), KOSEA (Sweden).
Please follow the instruction to register EKC2014:
- 1. Contact your local association to register.
- VeKNI (Germany): www.vekni.org (email@example.com)
- KSEAUK (UK): www.kseauk.org (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ASCoF (France): www.ascof.org (email@example.com)
- KOSEAA (Austria): www.koseaa.net (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- KOSEANL (Netherlands): www.kosea.nl (email@example.com)
- KSEAS (Swiss): www.kseas.org (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AKSTS Russia (Russia): www.aksts.ru (AKSTSRussia@gmail.com)
- KOSES (Finland): science.korean.fi (email@example.com)
- KOSEA (Sweden): firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- 2. Transfer registration fee (including additional costs such as dinner for family, family program, Science school fees, etc.) to the bank account of your local association. A special rate would be applicable for the European association members. The registration fee is payable directly to the local association, which will then make bank transfer for the standard.
- 3. Submit the online registration at EKC2014 webpage with a confirmation letter that can be issued by your local association.
- 4. Successful registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
Registration guidance for the nonmembers and external attendees
※ Conference fees for the nonmembers and external attendees
|During EKC2014||Hotel||Early-bird (~18, May)||Standard (~15, June)|
|Non-member||O||€ 700||€ 800|
|Non-member||X||€ 500||€ 600|
|Industry Forum||O||€ 180||€ 230|
|Industry Forum||X||€ 100||€ 150|
|Only Industry Forum (without EKC2014)||€ 200||€ 250|
- 1. Please transfer Registration fee including additional accommodation to the following Bank account of KOSEAA:
- Account Holder: Verein koreanischer Wissenschaftler
- Address: Simmeringer Platz 1/1/60, A-1110 Vienna, Austria
- IBAN: AT40 1420 0200 1094 3826
- BIC/SWIFT: EASYATW1
- Bank Name: easybank
- Bank Address: Quellenstrasse 51-55, A-1100 Vienna
- 2. Submit the online registration at EKC2014 webpage with payment confirmation as attachment files.
- 3. Successful registration will be confirmed by e-mail.
Do you have any other question? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org